samedi 13 février 2010

WHO AM I?

With over fifteen years in journalism, I can offer you a wealth of experience in writing, and editing, press releases, magazines, newsletters, feature-length articles, speeches and web copy. I deliver quality work on time and on budget, ensuring that your projects remain on schedule.


Many months’ hospitalisation, following a brain haemhorrage, as a child has given me a keen sense of humour and inspired much of my writing. I have met some amazing people, whose tireless efforts are transforming the lives and communities of the world’s poorest people, in 14 years of journalism. I have worked in places as diverse as Tisbury and Tamil Nadu, Salisbury and Singapore and focused on subject matter ranging from micro-brewing to leprosy to climate change.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire